Why does your child need to wear a wetsuit?
In cold water, wetsuit can keep the body extra warm. The working principle of diving suits is that when water enters the clothes, and then leaves a thin layer of water on the body.
Then the body keeps moving to generate heat, heating and keeping the body warm.
At the same time, in open water, you can avoid being injured by marine organisms, and avoiding water pollution causing skin sensitivity. The wetsuits provide your kids a better protection.
Full Wetsuits: Full body Neoprene Swimwear
- 2.5 mm thickness Neoprene ( stretchy neoprene making it extra comfy to wear and move in )
- 100% flat locked stitching for comfort
- Superlite stretch sleeve
- Mesh chest panel reduces wind chill
- Superlite ultra-stretch back panel
- Glide skin adjustable collar system
- Non-corrosive zipper & velcro zip lock
- No underarm seams
- Specific paddle zone
- New density neoprene for maximum wear
- Certified UPF 50+ maximum UV protection
- Colour co-ordinated stitching
- Made byXManta ( Dive & Sail )